- This event has passed.
Healing Flavored Oils and Spice Blends
July 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$39.99
Herbs and spices, whether fresh or dried, provide a variety of health and nutrition benefits — even a little goes a long way. They can help lower inflammation; provide essential vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients; help balance hormones and regulate insulin; and can even help to calm, soothe, and de-stress us. In addition, they add so much flavor to food that could otherwise be bland when it comes to healthy cooking options.
With only a few spices and aromatics on hand, you can create dozens of flavor profiles that can transform the same piece of chicken, or fish, or vegetable, into just about any cuisine. In this class we’ll cover BBQ blends, Asian, Mexican, Spanish, Mediterranean, Italian, Everything Bagel, Montreal, and more!
- 15 Spices every home cook needs to bring their favorite cuisines to life at home
- How to create your own spice blends and flavored salts
- How to create flavored oils for cooking and finishing
- In addition, everyone will receive a jar of their favorite custom-blended spice mix, along with recipes for spices and oils, and of course tastings of everything.
The small class size creates an interactive setting, where questions and lively conversation are encouraged. Complimentary infused waters are provided, and as a guest in our teaching kitchen, you’ll receive 10% off in our retail store with proof of class registration*.
* 10% discount is valid for retail purchases only and may not be used for cooking classes, seminars, or workshops. Offer expires 24 hours after registered class has ended.
Please read our Culinary Class Participation Waiver, Terms and Conditions