- This event has passed.
Intro to Vegan Cooking & Four-Course Vegan Dinner
August 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm$45.99
Join us for an introduction to Vegan cooking. Discover how to get started, how to determine if it’s right for you, health benefits, best practices, foods to celebrate, foods to avoid, and more, all while enjoying a four-course dinner, prepared in front of you by our Executive Chef and Owner. Here’s a peek at the menu:
- Roasted mushroom-stuffed radicchio, caper and date gremolata
- Italian wedge panzanella, balsamic roasted red pepper jam, carrot bacon
- Creamy squash ribbons, rosemary-infused tomatoes and olives, cashew parm
- Frozen chocolate-hazelnut tart, candied orange
Meet your Chef Instructor: Dawn Viola is a certified executive chef with a master’s degree in health and nutrition education, and the owner of This Honest Food. She has appeared on Martha Stewart, Cooking with Emeril, and most recently, Food Network where she competed and won the grand prize. Read more about Chef Dawn and her incredible food journey that led to opening This Honest Food in Clermont.
The small class size creates an interactive setting, where questions and lively conversation are encouraged. Complimentary infused waters are provided, and as a guest in our teaching kitchen, you’ll receive 10% off in our retail store with proof of class registration*.
* 10% discount is valid for retail purchases only and may not be used for cooking classes, seminars, or workshops. Offer expires 24 hours after registered class has ended.
Please read our Culinary Class Participation Waiver, Terms and Conditions