- This event has passed.
Kids in the Kitchen — Homemade Hot Pockets
September 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$35.00
Learn how to create your favorite freezer food at home scratch for a better-for-you snack or lunch. You’ll make tender, flaky hand pies with savory and sweet fillings from scratch during this hands-on Homemade Hot Pocket class. Yes, you get to eat what you make! Here’s what we’ll cover in class – working in pairs, along with our Chef, you’ll be taught:
- How to create flaky dough
- Flavor profiles and spice blends
- How to brown ground beef and saute onions
- How to make jam from scratch
- Knife skills
For ages 9 – 16. Parents may drop off — a Kids in the Kitchen waiver and drop off form will be emailed to you prior to class.
The small class size creates an interactive setting, where questions and lively conversation are encouraged. Complimentary infused waters are provided, and as a guest in our teaching kitchen, your parents receive 10% off in our retail store with proof of class registration*.
ALLERGY INFO: We’ll be using dairy, eggs, and wheat/gluten in class.
* 10% discount is valid for retail purchases only and may not be used for cooking classes, seminars, or workshops. Offer expires 24 hours after registered class has ended.
Please read our Culinary Class Participation Waiver, Terms and Conditions