- This event has passed.
Southern Sips & Tapas
August 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$39.99
Sometimes small bites are the perfect change of pace for dinner, and when it’s Southern-inspired with local ingredients, well, we think that’s good reason for the stars to align right then and there.
Sit back and relax with a glass of organic wine, sangria, local beer, or hand-crafted shandy, with a plate piled high with tapas as we walk you through our quick and easy recipes inspired by our favorite Southern dishes. Yes, there will be wings, and bacon, and pimento cheese, and it’s still healthy – we’ll talk about how and why in class. Here’s a peek at what we’ll be making…
- Pimento cheese with house-made crackers
- Peach BBQ wings
- Roasted okra skewers with house-made ranch
- Grit cakes with tomato-bacon jam
- Your choice of one of our signature Southern drinks
The small class size creates an interactive setting, where questions and lively conversation are encouraged. Complimentary infused waters are provided, and as a guest in our teaching kitchen, you’ll receive 10% off in our retail store with proof of class registration*.
ALLERGY INFO: We’ll be working with wheat, egg, and dairy products during class.
* 10% discount is valid for retail purchases only and may not be used for cooking classes, seminars, or workshops. Offer expires 24 hours after registered class has ended.
Please read our Culinary Class Participation Waiver, Terms and Conditions