Vegetarian Cooking Techniques & Four-Course Dinner
August 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm$45.99
If you’re following a Vegetarian diet and feeling stuck for creative ideas, join us for Vegetarian Cooking Techniques, where we’ll share innovative ways to perk up your recipe box all while enjoying a Greek-inspired four-course Vegetarian dinner, prepared in front of you by our Executive Chef and Owner. Here’s a peek at the menu:
- Yellow beet carpaccio, orange-fig micro salsa, micro greens
- House-made feta and sprouted seed crackers, mint chimichurri
- Veggie gyro skewers, house-made pita, pickled onion and cucumber
- Fig-sweetened orange cake, hazelnut gremolata
Meet your Chef Instructor: Dawn Viola is a certified executive chef with a master’s degree in health and nutrition education, and the owner of This Honest Food. She has appeared on Martha Stewart, Cooking with Emeril, and most recently, Food Network where she competed and won the grand prize. Read more about Chef Dawn and her incredible food journey that led to opening This Honest Food in Clermont.
The small class size creates an interactive setting, where questions and lively conversation are encouraged. Complimentary infused waters are provided, and as a guest in our teaching kitchen, you’ll receive 10% off in our retail store with proof of class registration*.
* 10% discount is valid for retail purchases only and may not be used for cooking classes, seminars, or workshops. Offer expires 24 hours after registered class has ended.
Please read our Culinary Class Participation Waiver, Terms and Conditions