- This event has passed.
How to Eat Organic on a Budget
July 15 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45
New you. Same budget.
You’ve made a commitment to eat healthier foods, but how do you afford them when you’ve changed, but your budget hasn’t?
We’ve all seen the prices, and depending on where you shop, organic fruits, vegetables, and pasture-raised or wild-caught proteins can be up to three times more expensive than conventional.
There’s a simple solution, and it doesn’t involve driving to multiple stores or clipping coupons. Join us and discover:
- The difference between organic and conventional, and when and why it matters
- The difference between synthetic and organic pesticides
- How toxins affect the body, nutrient absorption, and weight loss
- How to quickly read and make sense of food labels in 5 seconds or less
- Clean 15 and Dirty Dozen lists and how to best use
- How to conserve organic produce at home so you have less waste
- Root-to-shoot — how to utilize every piece and part of the organic produce your purchase
- Important questions to ask at the farmer’s market so you know exactly what you’re bringing home
The small class size creates an interactive setting, where questions and lively conversation are encouraged. Complimentary tasting plate and infused waters are provided, and as a guest in our teaching kitchen, you’ll receive 10% off in our retail store with proof of class registration*.
* 10% discount is valid for retail purchases only and may not be used for cooking classes, seminars, or workshops. Offer expires 24 hours after registered class has ended.