This bright, punchy, easy-to-make, no-cook sauce happens in a Mason jar with staple ingredients, but can just as easily be made in a blender or food processor. The sauce can be used as a dip, a dressing, a marinade, slathered over steak, chicken, pork, vegetables, seafood, and even fruits like mango, papaya, oranges, or kiwi.
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh parsley leaves (any kind)
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano leaves (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. gray sea salt
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- In a standard mason jar, add parsley, oregano, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Thread the blades of a standard blender onto the mason jar; secure jar onto blender base. Pulse on high until just smooth, or until desired consistency.
- Remove jar from blender. Remove blades and replace with top of mason jar. Use immediately or refrigerate up to 5 days.