Blackberries and mint, with fresh watermelon purée and a pinch of sea salt, topped with seltzer to make it fizzy.
- 4 cups frozen watermelon cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries, divided
- 6 fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1/4 tsp. gray sea salt, divided
- 1/2 cup plain seltzer, divided
- 1/2 cup white wine, or 2 oz. gin, divided (optional)
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, puree watermelon; set aside.
- In a glass, add half of the berries, 3 mint leaves, and pinch of the salt. Muddle or smash ingredients to release juice and oils.
- Pour half of the watermelon puree into the glass, top with half of the seltzer; stir to combine. Add optional wine or gin; garnish with additional mint and berries.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.