It’s all about the tangy mustard glaze, generously slathered on these Brussels sprouts that makes them such an easy side dish (they’re great in a salad the next day, too). This bright, punchy, smoky, easy-to-make mustard mixture also wakes up cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, fish, beef, and chicken, to name a few. It can also be used as a dip or dressing after cooking, sooo, it’s pretty much your secret weapon in the kitchen. ⠀
Mustard-Bacon Glazed Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1 lb fresh Brussels Sprouts, stems trimmed
- 1/2 cup grainy mustard⠀
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. bacon fat or olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced⠀
- 1 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice⠀
- 1/4 tsp. gray sea salt⠀
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Leaving the stem end in tact, cut Brussels sprouts into quarters; set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together mustard, mayonnaise, bacon fat, garlic, lemon juice, and salt. Add Brussels sprouts; toss until well coated. ⠀
- Transfer Brussels sprouts to a parchment-lined sheet pan; spread Brussels sprouts across pan in a single layer.
- Place pan in oven. Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are just tender. Serve warm or cold.