Gather your favorite people together remotely for an online cooking class with two-time Food Network Champ, Chef Dawn Viola.
Each class is customized for your group, and includes 1-1/2 hours of culinary instruction, original recipes, shopping lists for cook-alongs, and a whole lot of fun.
Once we receive your order, we’ll contact you by phone within 24 hours (during regular business days/hours) to select the best time and date, and discuss details for your class.
- Enter the number of guests in the “quantity” for booking. Minimum 4 guests.
- If guests are ordering their own seat, please provide them with the order number or name to place in the “notes” section, and we’ll group it for your event.
Popular private classes include, but are not limited to:
- Knife Skills
- Cooking Basics
- Specific recipes, like “how to cook a lobster” or “how to make tiramisu”
- Gluten-free baking
- How to make pizza at home
- How to make handmade pasta
- How to make Thanksgiving dinner
- How to make skinny cocktails
- How to make brunch