- 1 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- zest from 1 orange
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 radishes, cut into quarters
- In a small saucepan combine vinegar, zest orange juice, honey, shallot, garlic, peppercorns and salt. Bring to boiling; reduce to a simmer. Cook 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl place quartered radishes. Pour hot pickling liquid over radishes. Let stand 6 minutes; cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Serve cold.